Sunday, October 10, 2010

Forgotten Soldiers - A documentary

Hubby was browsing on YouTube and came across this documentary which caught my attention. Watching this documentary trailer made me more proud to be a Filipino. I might be living abroad but I know my roots, and I am proud of them. It made me look back to what they have done before; they fought for our freedom with courage and bravery. United, they liberated our country. Our country right now is too divided, and we are not going anywhere. As the famous quote states “Ang di marunong Lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay di makakarating sa paroroonan,” a lot of people in power are too arrogant and forgot what they should be doing. It is too sad, and I think it’s about time to remind everybody. We should watch and support this documentary. Let’s not forget these patriots who fought for our country, they are the true heroes.


No comments:

Post a Comment